Local Fireplace Installation Richardson
Hire the best when you call Fire Place Contractors in Richardson, TX! Fully certified, licensed and insured for chimney and fireplace services. Providing affordable chimney sweep, repair, installation and inspection services. Call us today for a quote on your next home project.
Quality Custom Fire Places in Richardson
Owning a fireplace comes with a lot of responsibilities. One of those is making sure your chimney is cleaned on a regular basis. But it’s tough to keep your chimney clean and in good condition throughout the year.
However, neglecting your chimney can lead to a number of problems, including dangerous gas build-up, fires, and even carbon monoxide poisoning. Creosote build-up is the number one cause of chimney fires, and if your chimney isn’t cleaned regularly, you’re at risk.
Fire Place Contractors provides professional chimney cleaning services to Richardson, Texas residents. We use the latest equipment and techniques to clean your chimney quickly and safely.
If you notice any soot build-up on the inner walls of your chimney, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We will not only clean your chimney but also inspect it thoroughly for other damages.
Fireplace & Chimney Inspection Service
We have years of experience in cleaning chimneys in Richardson and we promise to do a good job at your house also.
Over the years, we have tried various chimney cleaning techniques but the dual brush method stands out as the most successful one.
This is a simple and effective way to clean chimneys within a short period of time. Here’s how we clean chimneys with the dual brush method:
- First, we check the appropriate size for your chimney. Some chimneys are taller while others are relatively short. Once we find the right size of the brush, it’s time to head over to the next step.
- In the next step, we attach the brush to a rope or cord. Once the brush is attached, we will climb onto your roof and lower the brush down into the chimney.
- After the brush is in place, we will move it up and down in a scrubbing motion. We make sure to scrub both the sides and the bottom of the chimney.
- After scrubbing the entire chimney, we will remove the brush and dispose of the debris.
- Finally, we will inspect the chimney for any cracks or damage. If we find any damage, we will repair it immediately after taking your permission. This will allow your fireplace to work smoothly for years.
After we clean your chimney, we will perform a thorough check using our drain cameras. A chimney inspection using a drain camera is a relatively simple process that can be completed in a few hours. We insert the drain camera through the chimney hole. The camera is then slowly fed down the chimney until it reaches the bottom. As the camera moves down the chimney, it takes pictures and videos of the condition of the inside of the chimney. Once the inspection is complete, we remove the camera. We assess the pictures or videos taken by the camera to understand whether your chimney needs further repairs or not.
Animal And Nest Removal Service in Richardson
If you find a nest in your chimney, it’s important to remove it as soon as possible. Call us immediately so that we can come over and remove the nest.
Not only nest a fire hazard, but they can also block the flow of air and cause poor ventilation.
Here is a step-by-step guide to how we remove nests from chimneys:
- We begin by removing any debris from around the base of the chimney. This helps to ensure that we have clear access to the nest.
- Next, we use a garden hose to wet down the nest. This makes it easier to remove the nest and also clean the dust particles around it.
- Using a stiff brush, we scrub the sides of the chimney to loosen the nest. We pay special attention to any cracks or crevices where the nest may be attached.
- Once the nest is loose, we carefully remove it from the chimney and dispose of it properly. We will come with disposable bags in which we will carry the nest. Additionally, we also wear gloves and protective clothing when handling the nest, as it may contain harmful contaminants.
- Finally, we inspect the chimney for any damage and repair or replace any damaged parts as necessary. Once everything is in good working order, we will light a fire to check whether the chimney is working properly or not.
Fireplace Gas & Wood-burning Installations
Over time, wood-burning stoves and chimneys can become damaged and need to be repaired.
Luckily, this is a relatively easy process that can be completed in a few steps if you hire us.
- First, we take a close look at the stove and chimney to identify any areas that need to be patched or replaced.
- Then, we choose the necessary materials, including patches, mortar, and bricks.
- Next, we remove any debris from the stove and chimney and then use the patches and mortar to repair any holes or cracks.
- Once the repairs are complete, we will allow the stove and chimney to dry completely. You will be able to use the stove and chimney after they dry.
Hire Richardson’s Local Fireplace Install Experts!
The Chimney Safety Institute of America recommends that homeowners have their chimneys inspected and cleaned at least once every year. A professional chimney sweep will be able to clean your chimney and look for any damage or problems that need to be repaired. Fire Place Contractors is a professional chimney cleaning company in Richardson, Texas, with years of experience in this field. We offer comprehensive chimney services, including inspection, cleaning, and repair. Call us today at (682) 299-6335 to schedule an appointment!